Material design issues/bugs?

Hi,
I was trying to create an iframe modal with a fixed footer, see below.

I changed the modal-footer to a reasonable height (text-right {margin 10px;... ), also e.g. changing the .modal-dialog.modal-full .modal-content {height: 100%-30px;... trying to solve issues with two visible scrollbars.

But I am not sure how you calculated the hight of modal-footer and modal-content.

<div aria-hidden="true" class="modal fade" id="modal-iframe-1" role="dialog" tabindex="-1">
        <div class="modal-dialog modal-full">
            <div class="modal-content">
                <div class="modal-content">
                    <iframe class="iframe-seamless" src="ui-modal-iframe-1.html" title="title for modal"></iframe>
                </div>
                <div class="modal-footer">
                    <p class="text-right"><button class="btn btn-flat btn-alt" data-dismiss="modal" type="button">OK</button></p>  
                </div>    
            </div>    
        </div>   
    </div>

Is there an easy way to create an iframe-modal with a fixed footer which I have missed?

Some other issues:
Applying wave effects to the menu leads to a font-type issue on IE and Chrome as well.

<ul class="nav">
  <li class="active">
    <a class="waves-color-red waves-effect icon icon-collections" href="ui-card.html">&ensp; Example text</a>
  </li>
</ul>

In addition on IE you will see the scroll bar.

Is there an easy way which I haven’t seen?

Would like to experiment further…

I am missing a basic-documentation: which kind of grid is implemented, is it possible to make conditional loadings (load div’s only on small or big), is flexbox implemented, Browser compatibility, etc…

1 Like

this probably can be achieved by absolutely position modal-footer at the bottom of modal-content and add some padding-bottom on modal-content

waves still do not work very well on a number of elements including nav links, and this will be improved in future releases

this should have been fixed already

1 Like

Here as well thanks for the information given.
Maybe you can use another “wave” 3rd party (plugin) provider :wink:
Thanks.