Material: HTML5 UI design based on Google Material

Daemonites have been working a lot lately with the concepts behind Google Material UI. So after a few projects based on the principles we’ve decided to release an open design in HTML5 that adheres to these principles.

Google Material is a visual language for digital applications that synthesises the classic principles of good design with the innovation and possibility of technology and science. Google call it “material design”.

Have a play with a working prototype of Material, fork the Material project on GitHub and let us know what you think here at the Daemon Labs forum.

Enjoy!

I moved 3 posts to a new topic: Material table and grid options?

Material table and grid options?

I moved 5 posts to a new topic: Material with Meteor

I’m having some trouble with my login page. For some reason, when I sign in through the form on the page, it doesn’t actually sign in or automatically redirect, however when I sign in through an iframe it magically does work, even if the redirect still doesn’t work. It doesn’t make any sense to me.

EDIT: My project is on GitHub: Larker-Site-Material

I played around with your material design, and I must confess, it is the best of all I have seen so far. Talk of size, performance and just everything. this is magnificent. I cannot thank you guys more. Please keep improving on it.

Also wondering if you would consider adding selection of years and months to your datepicker, that will be fantabulous. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to say thanks for creating UI Design based on Google Material. I found it very useful, simple and easy to use. The only “issue” I found is that Google is reporting avatar too close to tap area.

Is there an angular integration kicking about?

you already can add year and/or month selectors to datepicker with a bit of customised javascript. we’ll document it once we have time to work on the docs.

No Angular version at this time.

We’re not using Angular at the moment, so we’re not entirely sure how much effort would be involved in making it suitable for that project.

A post was split to a new topic: Based on Bootstrap

I dont often post anywhere, but wanted to say that I think you have done outstanding work with Material Design. I really appreciate you having made it publicly accessible. Nice job!

I’m sure you’ve see this site, but just in case:
https://material.angularjs.org/latest/demo/icon

I’m a newbie and not able to get the “Components” working.
I have the Bootstrap and Javascript CDN link in my page header.
Is there more that I need to add to this setup?

Thanks!